- - TX-Austin
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
The incumbent professional will perform routine duties related to the administration of contracts and other agreements, as required, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations in accordance with established company policies and procedures and under supervision of the supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages cradle-to-grave administration of a portfolio of contracts, including processing of modifications, tracking of compliance deadlines, and generation of reports.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with internal project and administrative staff for all issues related to contract administration, funding/budget requirements, and compliance issues related to assigned contracts.
- Assists internal project staff with tracking and development of funding notices for submission to external clients.
- Processes and maintains all budget updates in the enterprise resource planning system and internal tracking database, including development of briefing documents for internal accounting and project management staff
- Processes requests for non-disclosure agreements.
- Prepares routine compliance reports (e.g., service contract reporting, interim patent reports, etc.).
- Helps ensure that company proposals are fully responsive to prospective customer's requirements by assisting staff with completion of compliance checklists.
- Assists in the contract closeout process by assisting in the preparation of final patent reports, releases, and other documents.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Incumbent must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English. Incumbent must be able to read and comprehend complex correspondence and memos, and write complex, professional correspondence for both internal and external consumption.
- Incumbent must possess the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages, and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Incumbent must have a mastery of basic algebra and an intermediate knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Incumbent must possess sound reasoning skills and regularly demonstrate independent ability to complete tasks with limited guidance from company policy manuals, regulatory documents, or instructions from other employees. A high level of attention to detail and irrefutable integrity are required, as the incumbent will handle audit-sensitive and proprietary documents on a regular basis.
- Incumbent must have advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access.
Incumbent must have a bachelor degree in business or a related field. Prior related professional experience is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Incumbent must be able to successfully complete a background screening to maintain a SECRET-level clearance.
Working Conditions/ Equipment:
- Incumbent will work in a general office environment with general office equipment available. Incumbent will be required to sit for extended periods at a desk and work on a computer for up to eight hours per day.
- Incumbent will be required to work a set schedule negotiated with the supervisor.
- Incumbent must be able to lift up to 20 pounds without assistance and 40 pounds with assistance to complete inventory activities or move file boxes.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.