Management and Program Analyst - Contingent
- - Client Site
- VA, USA
- Full Time
About Signature Science:
For nearly two decades, Signature Science, LLC has brought together bright scientists and engineers to apply their expertise to programs that help keep our nation safe. Our scientists and technicians perform analyses and conduct research and development activities in our laboratories or at our clients' site laboratories, advancing science while working with state-of-the-art instrumentation. We are poised to continue to our corporate growth in the service of national security and criminal justice.
The Management and Program Analyst analyzes the workload effects of new legislation or regulations which result in additional responsibilities being levied on the various LD Sections and develops policies and models and provides information that facilitates management decision-making and policy initiatives Bureau-wide.
This position is contingent upon Signature Science winning a position on the FBI Laboratory Support Services contract. Contract award is anticipated in September 2020.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following services:
- Research policies, directives and regulations to evaluate and develop new ideas and techniques to effect more efficient operations; recommend changes in organization, methods and procedures.
- Prepare project plans to be utilized in conducting several management analyses pursuant to, but not limited to, performance measurement development, analysis of financial management systems, budget variance analyses, statistical and cost analysis, and financial analyses.
- Conduct process management analyses to identify inefficiencies, streamline processes, eliminate redundancies, develop performance measures, and ensure processes are statistically capable of meeting valid program requirements.
- Evaluate results and prepares formal memoranda with recommendations and implementation directives for consideration of officials.
- Gather past performance data and forecasts futuristic trends and develop and devise objectives to measure progress of goal achievement. Create methods of evaluation to determine the effectiveness of recommendations upon all division operations.
- Perform special analyses for management to evaluate financial operations and procedures. Research legal and regulatory guidance to assess compliance within the various components of the organization.
- Gather, interpret, analyze, and correlate large volumes of complex narrative, workload, and statistical data regarding the organization's functions, workload, and productivity. Provide advice to management regarding changes to businesses processes to enhance customer service.
- Support activities, functions, or duties, as defined in future TOs.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Education: B.S. in Management or related field of study.
Experience: At least three (3) years of experience working in a federal agency or organization.
Certificates and Licenses:
Candidates should be eligible for or possess a TS clearance.
Working Conditions/ Equipment:
Management and Program Analysts will work at the client site.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings