Senior Business Analyst - Contingent
- - VA-Charlottesville
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
About Signature Science:
For nearly two decades, Signature Science, LLC has brought together bright scientists and engineers to apply their expertise to programs that help keep our nation safe. Our scientists and technicians perform analyses and conduct research and development activities in our laboratories or at our clients' site laboratories, advancing science while working with state-of-the-art instrumentation. We are poised to continue to our corporate growth in the service of national security and criminal justice.
The Senior Business Analyst supports TEDAC explosives scientists by performing operations and logistics duties as directed by the EU Senior Scientist and PM of the joint FBI/DHS/TSA program titled "Physical, Chemical, and Detection Characteristics of Improvised Explosives."
This position is contingent upon Signature Science winning a position on the FBI Laboratory Support Services contract. Contract award is anticipated in September 2020.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following services:
- Through collaboration, attempt to reduce the overall cost of USG explosives RDT&E efforts, more effectively and quickly tailor those efforts to relevant, emerging explosives threats, and enable the development of the new TSA risk-based, explosives screening detection architecture.
- Authors and maintains the provisions of Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) that solidifies the cooperation between the FBI, DHS, and TSA through a multiyear, explosives research initiative.
- Plans, coordinates, and documents all interagency briefings and meetings.
- Develops and tracks budget expenditures and workflow on tasks defined in FBI/DHS/TSA Interagency Agreements (IAAs) and Statements of Work (SOWs), including interfacing with Laboratory budget analysts and DHS/TSA personnel on a weekly basis.
- Develops, authors, and maintains operational project plans and schedules, ensuring that project milestones are met within deadlines.
- Tracks and reports progress to goals and objectives defined in the FBI/DHSTSA IAAs.
- Develops, authors, and provide MSRs.
- Records and tracks all contract actions related to the IAAs, including Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) TOs, equipment procurements, and other procurement actions.
- Supports planning and program development activities including producing and refining policy documents, executive-level briefings, brochures, MOUs, concept of operations plans (CONOPS), and IAAs.
- Provides SME support for identity management, access control, federal policies, budget workflow, recommended and best practices, and a means to deliver more effective information structures (e.g., databases) to house and access sensitive USG information.
- Supports activities, functions, or duties, as defined in future TOs.
- Develops and author whitepapers and information papers, as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Basic Accounting and QC.
Education: B.S. degree in disciplines relating to Business Administration.
Experience: At least three (3) years of experience in business operations or resource management.
Certificates and Licenses:
Candidates should be eligible for or possess a TS clearance.
Working Conditions/ Equipment:
Senior Business Analysts will work at the client site in Huntsville, AL.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings