Intelligence Analyst (Identity Intelligence)
- - VA-Charlottesville
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Full Time
- The purpose of this position is to provide technical support in the capacity of an Intelligence Analyst to the Human Signatures business area. Elements of support include: contextualizing latent fingerprint and DNA matches, authoring products for dissemination, providing watchlisting support to client operations, and acting as a liaison among client(s) and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fuse multi-modal biometric and forensic data for product generation;
- Provide all-source and Identity Intelligence support to U.S. Forces and Agencies with a global mission set and focus;
- Utilize IC tools to organize, analyze, and depict complex multi-source datasets;
- Apply multi-INT exploitation tradecraft to collect, research, analyze, exploit, and disseminate information of intelligence value;
- Develop innovative reports and tools;
- Receive, triage, prioritize and respond to internal and external RFIs;
- Domestic business travel requirement estimated at 10%.
- Understand inter-agency roles and responsibilities related to intelligence production, information sharing, and watchlisting.
- Provide briefings on in support of client mission requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 10 years of experience providing biometrics/identity intelligence/all source support on behalf of the U.S. Government;
- Demonstrated creative ability to resolve problems and meet client/stakeholder expectations in a timely fashion;
- Proficiency in PC skills and ability to learn new software and systems is desired;
- Strong problem-solving aptitude is desired;
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all aspects of job assignments in the absence of direct supervisor presence;
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team-based environment is required.
Education/Experience: BA/BS with at least ten years of directly related experience required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI elibility; current CI Polygraph preferred
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Working Conditions/ Equipment:. Candidate must be willing to travel to Charlottesville, VA for occasional business meetings.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.