- - VA-Charlottesville
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Full Time
Position Purpose: Signature Science Charlottesville Operations has a requirement for a Requirements Analyst to complete an agile development team based in Charlottesville, VA. This person will collect and document project requirements related to the design, development, and implementation of a myriad of databases, analytical tools, and state-of-the-art hardware for a classified government client. The successful candidate is a strong communicator and a proven contributor on other database design and software tool development projects, and enjoys working side by side with diverse teams of other engineers, scientists, and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit and document technical requirements from various stakeholders
- Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable solutions
- Assist in design, development, and implementation of web-enabled applications using a variety of technologies
- Produce Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) design artifacts
- Recommend/implement off-the-shelf solutions to meet government customer needs and requirements
- Work in a collaborative agile team environment
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prior web development and database experience.
- Strong customer service skills and customer relationship management experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, processes, and techniques
- Experience with DoDAF and the ability to create the appropriate artifacts
- Experience with simple Database Administration techniques
- Ability to learn at a fast pace and be able to rapidly learn and leverage third-party tools, SDKs, and APIs
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills, and have the ability to express yourself in technical discussion via strategy, implementation and design of application environments
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills, with the ability to lead and manage the effort of others when necessary
- Ability to work with and potentially administer several Atlassian products to include Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Successful candidate will be imaginative, responsive and be able to communicate well with users.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years relevant experience
Certificates and Licenses:
- PMP or Agile certification (highly desired, but not required)
- Requires a TS/SCI w/ CI Poly; minimum of a Secret clearance to start
Working Conditions/ Equipment:
- Office environment only.
- Anticipated work schedule is M-F 0800-1700.
- Work location will be SigSci facilities with potential work on-site at government location.
- Occasional international and domestic travel is expected.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings