Intelligence Analyst (Identity Intelligence)
- - VA-Charlottesville
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Full Time
- The purpose of this position is to provide technical support in the capacity of an Intelligence Analyst to the Human Signatures business area. Elements of support include: database entry and maintenance, contextualizing latent fingerprint and DNA matches, authoring products for dissemination, performing database searches and associated match reporting, and acting as a liaison among client(s) and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer databases and recommend enhancements to build efficiencies in database operations;
- Fuse multi-modal biometric and forensic data for product generation;
- Provide all-source and Identity Intelligence support with a global mission set and focus;
- Utilize I2 tools to organize, analyze, and depict complex multi-source datasets;
- Apply multi-INT exploitation tradecraft to collect, research, analyze, exploit, and disseminate information of intelligence value;
- Develop innovative reports and tools;
- Receive, triage, prioritize and respond to RFIs;
- Domestic business travel requirement estimated at <10%; and
- Perform on-call 24/7 reach back support for at least one week per month (Note: special pay provisions apply to this specific duty.)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 4 years of experience providing biometrics/identity intelligence data fusion support on behalf of the U.S. Government;
- Demonstrated creative ability to resolve problems and meet client/stakeholder expectations in a timely fashion;
- Proficiency in PC skills and ability to learn new software and systems is desired;
- Strong problem-solving aptitude is desired;
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all aspects of job assignments; and
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team-based environment is required.
Education/Experience: BA/BS with at least four years of directly related experience required.
Certificates and Licenses: N/A
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility; current CI Polygraph preferred
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Working Conditions/ Equipment: Candidate must have the availability and willingness to be on-call 24/7 for at least one week per month. Candidate must be willing to travel to Washington, DC and surrounding areas for occasional business meetings.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings