Business Systems Analyst (SaaS)
- - TX-Austin
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
The incumbent professional will perform duties related to process design and systems analysis under limited supervision of the supervisor, including but not limited to, identification and interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems, identification of workflows, and coordination of implementation projects across internal and external IT resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders to identify processes and dataflow to develop business case documentation.
- Works with external partners to ensure that contracted support services are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Provides necessary inputs to the development of, and actively participates in the implementation of, workflows to streamline data sharing among company business processes.
- Serves as site administrator, as necessary, for external SaaS products or internal applications.
- Assists in the development and delivery of training to internal staff regarding business systems.
- Successfully manages multiple concurrent tasks in a high volume environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Incumbent must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English. Incumbent must be able to read and comprehend correspondence and memos, and write effective correspondence for both internal and external consumption.
- Incumbent must possess sound reasoning skills and regularly show ability to follow general instructions from the supervisor or senior-level department staff, with great attention to detail.
- Incumbent must be able to work effectively with individuals from disparate educational, experience, and technical backgrounds to elicit necessary inputs to complete work assignments.
- Incumbent must be able to extrapolate from limited information to identify and solve problems.
- Incumbent must be highly knowledgeable in working with Microsoft Office standard applications, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Incumbent must have prior demonstrated experience working with cloud software.
- Incumbent must have demonstrated prior knowledge of workflow development.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems or a related field is required.
- A minimum of one year of professional experience working in an information technology business analytics role is required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Incumbent must be able to successfully complete a background screening to maintain a SECRET-level clearance.
Working Conditions/ Equipment:
- Incumbent will work in a general office environment with general office equipment available. Incumbent will be required to sit for extended periods at a desk and work on a computer for up to eight hours per day.
- Incumbent will be required to work a set schedule negotiated with the supervisor. Occasional after-hours work (i.e., nights or weekends) may be required based on specific circumstances.
- Incumbent must be able to lift up to 20 pounds without assistance and 40 pounds with assistance on a repetitive basis to move or install equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.