- - TX-Austin
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
Perform accounting duties to record transactions, review accounts, communicate with staff and complete ad hoc work needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reconcile various general ledger accounts
• Process Vendors and Employee invoices and expense reports. Evaluate vendor invoices and make inquiries of vendors if needed.
• Labor time and Cost processing, entries and liability account reconciliations
• Assist team with other Balance Sheet account reconciliations, reviews and reporting
• Provide back up and assistance for other Project and Accounting Manager.
• Gather records and perform journal entries for period as required.
• Learn and gain proficiency in Deltek/Costpoint (company financial system)
• Willing to work in a deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Self-motivated with good organization skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic, team-based work environment
• Ability to work with various levels of management in other departments
• Strong computer skills, including a high proficiency with MS Excel
• Willing to learn Deltek Costpoint system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Bachelors degree in Accounting with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings