- - TX-Austin
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
Perform accounting duties to record transactions, review accounts, communicate with staff and complete ad hoc work needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reconcile various general ledger accounts
• Process Vendors and Employee invoices and expense reports. Evaluate vendor invoices and make inquiries of vendors if needed.
• Labor time and Cost processing, entries and liability account reconciliations
• Assist team with other Balance Sheet account reconciliations, reviews and reporting
• Provide back up and assistance for other Project and Accounting Manager.
• Gather records and perform journal entries for period as required.
• Learn and gain proficiency in Deltek/Costpoint (company financial system)
• Willing to work in a deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Self-motivated with good organization skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic, team-based work environment
• Ability to work with various levels of management in other departments
• Strong computer skills, including a high proficiency with MS Excel
• Willing to learn Deltek Costpoint system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Bachelors degree in Accounting with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.